The heart of happiness, nestled within the city of joy.
Nikoo IV lies within the open expanses of Bhartiya City, where endless possibilities unite community, culture, family, learning, wellness, and work.
Here, you can enjoy a life that includes relaxing green spaces, garden paths, and al-fresco dining. Take a refreshing dip in one of many pools or relax in wellness-oriented facilities like the gym. At Nikoo IV, happiness and joy are always within reach.
Come home to a city full of world-class amenities.
With over 4500 happy families, Nikoo Homes I and II are qualified successes. In Nikoo Homes IV as well, happiness in the context of urban integrated living was our main goal.
Every Nikoo Home is designed with features like spatial optimisation, lofts, and a choice of apartment configurations to comply with global standards. Whether you’re growing up, growing old, or growing your family, this is home as it should be, built to adapt with you and to you.
Our global lifestyles today also lie beyond the four walls of an apartment. The vibrant surroundings of Bhartiya City offer you every possible comfort, convenience, and social infrastructure within arm’s reach – be it the green expanses of Central Park, the convenience of offices at BCIT and international education at Chaman Bhartiya School or the artistry at the Centre of Performing Arts and the vibrancy of Bhartiya City Centre.
Nikoo residents have the run of the City to pursue hobbies and passions, indulge in fitness and leisure activities or just socialise, safely, without commuting or planning.
Home comes in many shapes and sizes. Find yours.
Discover life at Nikoo Homes.
Find your way home.
Find your way to happiness.
- Chaman Bhartiya School | Bhartiya City
- Air Force School
- Vidya Niketan School
- Vidyashilp Academy
- Canadian International School
- Mallaya Aditi International School
- Delhi Public School
- Stonehill International School
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital
- CMI Aster
- Columbia Asia
- Cyte Care
- Regal Hospital
- BCIT | Bhartiya City
- Manyata Tech Park
- Kirloskar Tech Park
- Hinduja Tech Park
- Devanahalli Business Park upcoming
- Brigade Magnum
- Brigade Opus
- Brigade Senate
- The Leela Hotel | Bhartiya City
- Howard Johnson
- Marriott Courtyard
- Four Seasons
- Taj Bangalore (Near International Airport)
Malls & Entertainment Parks
- Mall of Bengaluru | Bhartiya City
- Esteem Mall
- RMZ Galleria
- Elements Mall
- Orion West
BIAL IT Investment Region (ITIR)
BIAL ITIR, with dedicated 12,000-acres, has generated interest from over 55 multinational IT companies including Infosys, Wipro, TCS, and Cognizant.
Bangalore Aerospace SEZ
The 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park, including a 250-acre special Economic Zone (SEZ), has attracted investments from 56 large and mid-sized companies.
The Kempegowda International Airport is being expanded to house Terminal 2 on an area of 255,000 sq m. Terminal 2 will serve around 60 million passengers per annum. The Bangalore International Convention Centre is planned on 5 acres next to the International Airport.
Global Financial District
The Government is in talks with banking giants to set up a Global Financial District near Devanahalli, spread over 150 acres. The district will provide specialized services for banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, and other players in the financial sector.
- All Roads in North Bangalore Thanisandra micro market to be relayed by the order of BBMP
- Road infrastructure upgradation work scheduled to be completed soon
- White-topping proposed for the entire length of Thanisandra Main Road
Peripheral Ring Road
- The proposed Peripheral Ring Road – PRR (illustrated below) bisects the site, providing nearly 1km of frontage on the North and South sides of the project.
- The PRR will connect to all parts of Bangalore and will form a natural gateway to business and IT districts of Whitefiled, Electronic City and Sarjapur Road.
Namma Metro: Update
Phase 2B: Route to KIA from KR Puram via Nagawara and Hebbal will be operational by 2023.